Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default where to buy white bathroom suite and tiles?

On 25 Sep, 12:37, (Anna Kettle) wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 05:51:50 GMT, (Anna Kettle) wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:16:58 -0700 (PDT), jim
wrote:

On 17 Aug, 22:43, (Anna Kettle) wrote:
In article ,
benpost writes:
does anyone have any recommendations for where to buy a cheap but ok
bathroom suite?

I'm just about to buy fromwww.bathaholic.com

They have a VERY limited range of porcelain BUT it is good quality
and cheap and stylish and when I asked them a question, I was answered
clearly and helpfully and quickly

Anna

Anna, how did you get on with them?
thanks
Jim

I dont yet have a definitive answer to that. All went very well then a
bout of poor communication but I think they are redeeming themselves.
I will let you know ... by the end of next week I expect

I had a specific loo requirement so emailed them and their reply of
'yes' was very prompt, so I ordered two loos and two sinks. The sinks
are fine - just what it said on the tin - but the loo answer should
have been 'no' so they weren't fit for purpose and I asked them to
take the loos away and refund me. There was a slight hiccup at that
stage as they didnt reply to two emails so I wrote to them by recorded
delivery. That did the trick and my problem was escalated to someone
who couldnt have been more helpful, arranged for the loos to be taken
away and for me to be refunded

On balance I would say that I had good service and I would use them
again

Anna
--
Anna Kettle
Lime plaster repair and conservation

thanks anna that's good info.
May I presume the prob with the loos was fitting them into available
space or some similar "your house" type issue (as opposed to something
about the loos themselves that was not "standard UK fitting" for e.g.)
thanks
James