Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Why the Financial Meltdown? by Victor Gerhard

Mike Marlow wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 6:08 pm, "DGDevin" wrote:

The blame lies solely on those who were minding the store...the
Republicans.

The same ones who want $700 billion dollars given to them in a week
with no accountability.

Time for a change...a BIG change in the White House.

Not that I'm in favor of this bailout, but where did you get the scoop that
there would be no accountability? As for the change in the White House -
well, that's coming - one way or another.

Why did that make the hair on my neck stand up??

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)