Posted to uk.d-i-y
Billaboard Billaboard is offline

Default Demon news has become disconnected from the internet.

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Andy Champ wrote:
Billaboard wrote:

snip
The trouble is to know which ISP to move to.

go here

www.kitz.co.uk

and find the page with ISP customer feedback and ratings, and pick one
near the top.

The trouble with that site is that the top ISP on the list is there on
the basis of one submission, yet there are other ISP's that are rated
based on numbers like 150 submissions.

I don't dispute the ratings or their helpfulness (I've always heard that
the top one was very well thought of and presumably those unhappy with
their ISP would be more likely to visit such a site and vent their
spleen) but neither do I think they are necessarily terribly accurate.