Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default ON TOPIC: Little Scotsman EDM

Cincinnati Little Scotsman EDM for sale on the local classifieds site.
$1500 and fairly close.

I have no idea if this is a run away, walk away, or actually consider
sort of item for HSM. Don't know how little little is. Have a general
idea about the sorts of work EDM can do, but not really hands-on
familiar with it. Don't know if this is the more general-purpose wire
type or the (old fashioned?) sort that needs a shaped electrode to make
a shaped hole (sinker?).

Thought I'd see if we could veer away from the political flame-wars for
a minute and discuss metalworking.