Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Francisco José Cañizares Santofimia Francisco José Cañizares Santofimia is offline

Default Radio Electronics, February 1986

On 25 sep, 03:10, John Rumm wrote:
Francisco José Cañizares Santofimia wrote:

On 24 sep, 16:47, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:
Francisco Jos Ca izares Santofimia wrote:

Hello Everybody.
I'm looking for an article published in Radio Electronics, February
1986, starting on page 16 about a plywood dish (I think this is just a
correction of the main article on Radio Electronics, October 1985).
I have a copy of "Amateur Radio" September 1987 next to me.
Preserved under a pile of papers as it has the complete article and
circuit board diagrams for the 20 Amp PSU I built for my practical
electronics course..
....... I thought it was a bit of a long shot.

Wonder why it took 4 months to realise the mistake on the dish. Perhaps
the original design wooden' work?

: )

Maybe they forgot to add some information (for example on how to find
satellites, which was unclear in this dish). However, is interesting
that AFAIK, it's a correction and not an added text. Anyways, If I
manage to get it, I will publish it here.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Might also be worth posting your query over in uk.tech.digital-tv

--
Cheers,

John.

I think John Graham did that in the first reply (second message of
this thread). However I'm crossposting this message to:
uk.tech.digital-tv

However, If in a week or so I haven't had any answers I will repost
the answer there.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards,
Francisco