Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_3_] The Wanderer[_3_] is offline

Default Pipe reducers and connectors, help!

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:11:29 +0100, newshound wrote:

I'm using one of those chinese petrol driven water pumps to transfer water
from a spring to a storage tank. Pump inlet/outlet is 2" BSP (I think) but
my link pipe is 25 mm PE. Anyone know of online suppliers for reducers or
connectors? The storage tank is one of those pallet mounted 1000 litre PE
tanks in a metal cage, it has a nominal 2 " tap but with a coarse ACME type
thread on the outlet. Connectors for that would also be of interest.

Try googling for aqautics supplies/koi/ponds, that sort of thing. They
quite often carry a range of pvc reducers and adapters.

--
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

the dot wanderer at tesco dot net