Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default Dry (powder) insecticide to kill yellowjackets in wall

On Sep 24, 8:25*am, BCDrums wrote:
I found yellowjackets entering the exterior wall through a little hole.
* I set up a shop vac near the hole and caught all the bugs entering and
returning, and now the nest seems deserted. I was going to spray Sevin
in the hole, but found out from the manufacturer that it is not meant
for yellowjackets.

Is there a powder I can spray into the wall, rather than a smelly wet
insecticide? I have a can of spray stuff, but I'd rather use something
orderless and dry, if there is such a product.

Thanks!
BC

You can use Sevin.

http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2510.htm