Posted to rec.equestrian,rec.gambling.poker,alt.home.repair,soc.retirement,fl.politics
RickH RickH is offline

Default Paulson begins wrapping his gift to FRAUD Street

On Sep 23, 10:24*am, wrote:
On Sep 23, 5:14*am, wrote:

Indeed, Hank "Rose Colored Glasses" Paulson is putting a nice bow on
the $700B gift he wants to present to the laughing stock of the
investing world...Hopefully, congress will see right through it...

Instead of letting things settle through natural attrition, where the
weak fold, and the strong survive, thus creating a stronger foundation
from which to build, he proposes to to shove $700B worth of toothpicks
under the house of cards to prop it up...

There's so much Funny Money in this economy that the paper is
worthless, as can be seen by the falling dollar....Throw another $700B
at it, and look out below...I wonder if the other world economies
appreciate that the US is being sustained by printing presses?

I don't wish companies, or their employees, any harm, but a line must
be drawn somewhere....These criminal moves by the FED have open far
too many doors and windows....I think this should be put to vote, so
the American people can decide how their tax dollars are spent...

If you are opposed to the taxpayer-funded "bailout" email your people
in congress.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

mitch- Hide quoted text -

I've never missed a mortgage payment on 4 houses over the course of
25+ years. Since I am so dependable I think I should be rewarded by
havingg the federal govt help me pay my current mortgage, or at least
make a few payments on my behalf. I think I deserve this more than
someone who defaulted and the govt doesn't want them getting
foreclosed upon. Good behavior should have its rewards and bad
behavior its consequences, right. I resent my tax dollars bailing out
individuals in McMansions who missed payments because they could not
understand the reality their own budget before they signed a balloon
loan. What do you think?