Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GMAN GMAN is offline

Default Mitsubishi HS-U410 - need parts

In article , Mike WB2MEP wrote:
I need the following parts for a Mits. HS-U410 VCR. All these parts
are NLA from Mitsubishi, and this model is probably too new (1996) for
any aftermarket parts to have been made for it. If anyone has any of
these parts laying around, I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

522B057030 Idler assembly

Dou you need the idler assembly or just the rubber tire?
http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com/mbk-28.htm

Basically go here, enter the parts needed in the partsfinder form , and the
guys WILL email you back if they have these parts available. I have never had
them not email me promptly with answers.

http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com/pfinder.htm