Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chainsaw blade sharpened?

I don't know how close your pro is, but most of the time when I'm running
saw, I'm at least half hour from a saw shop. At bare minimum. I can have the
chain sharpened in much less than half hour, and I don't have to stand and
wait while someone else sharpens.

To the original poster who's smoking a chain. Check your bar oil, might not
be lubricating under the chain. The little oiler ports sometimes get clogged
with sawdust.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"retired53" [email protected] wrote in message

It's very easy but a bit time consuming. Less time than it would take to
drive the saw to a "pro".