Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Don Bruder wrote:
There wasn't any. There are some things government should do,
including putting infrastructures in place that market-based
businesses can make use of. It benefits everyone.

Government exists to serve me, the individual citizen, not businesses.
Period.

That's the whole point; give a business the monopoly of providing that
infrastructure and the main aim of that business is to make money - not
serve the citizen. Competition is what keeps business in check (hopefully)
and with this sort of project there can be none.

Seems we've had this discussion before. Thanks for understanding and
agreeing.