Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default obama lovers

Ignoramus18870 wrote:
On 2008-09-24, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:13:54 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus18870
scrolled the following:

On 2008-09-24, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:52:56 -0500, Ignoramus21403
wrote:

Obama seems to be a bright and thoughtful guy who can organize things
very well and pay attention to details. Exact opposite of McCain.

I wonder if he can name of the capitals of all 57 states?

Ive got a neighbor down the street, who is obsessive compulsive. His
house is VERY well organized.

Other than that...he is an utter retard.

I personally wish that we could have a "true conservative" president
and congress, who would cut expenses, would not get us into
unnecessary foreign entanglements, and specifically wars of
aggression, defend out freedoms (which go beyond just one "second
amendment"), etc.

Nice dream.

Republicans are no longer such, and need to be punished.

Punished? Now you're talking like a demonrat, Ig.

Republicans and Democrats are no longer such. They are corrupt
*******s and should never get another vote from any decent
U.S. voter.

I think that specifically Obama, is much better than McCain, on all
issues except guns.

It's not about guns- it's about who wants to meddle and dictate as the
governemnt how you should live your life and what decisions you're just
not smart enough to make on your own and they (government) need to make
for you.