Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18870 Ignoramus18870 is offline

Default obama lovers

On 2008-09-24, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:52:56 -0500, Ignoramus21403
wrote:

Obama seems to be a bright and thoughtful guy who can organize things
very well and pay attention to details. Exact opposite of McCain.

I wonder if he can name of the capitals of all 57 states?

Ive got a neighbor down the street, who is obsessive compulsive. His
house is VERY well organized.

Other than that...he is an utter retard.

I personally wish that we could have a "true conservative" president
and congress, who would cut expenses, would not get us into
unnecessary foreign entanglements, and specifically wars of
aggression, defend out freedoms (which go beyond just one "second
amendment"), etc. Republicans are no longer such, and need to be
punished. McCain, specifically, is corrupt, stupid, and ill tempered.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/