Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Terry Fields wrote:
Roger wrote:

The message
from Terry Fields contains these words:
I am some way into extracting approximate figures from the graph. Do you
have a valid email address I can send it to?
It might be easier to ftp the figures as a txt file to your webspace,
that way they'd be available for others too. But even a as table of
figures they wouldn't take much bandwidth, so you could post them on
here - or on a test or misc group if people were unhappy with that.

I will cut and post the figures here then, not having any active
webspace nor any experience of ftp.

As the figures will be in a ms works spreadsheet I thought it would make
things easier for you as excel should be able to read such files.

I might manage to post as early as tomorrow. OTOH I might not. :-)

Hmmm...that might count as binary file, which is verboten in text
groups :-( and it would mean that others wouldn't see the data. I'm
limited by experience and only having Excel to work with - perhaps
someone else with an interest could do something more sophisticated
that compare polynomials...

Comma delimited is OK.