Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
but no one wants to hear them ... they're too busy demanding
"free" healthcare ...

Well, I have to admit, you are the quintessential bulldog refusing to
relinquish your grip for any reason. Your teeth are embedded into the word

Because neither you nor anyone else in this thread has provided even
the slightest argument for doing so. "Neener Neener" is not an argument,
so you'll need to retool your "reasoning".

"free". It's NOT free, it's health insurance paid for by the citizens and
collected by employers. Only difference to your private insurance system is
that it's a much larger system and it's administered by the government.

Horse Hockey. The government system is both compulsory AND provides
benefits to those who pay *nothing*. Find me a private sector example
that does the same.

And if you bothered to look into it, that minimum wage for health insurance
premium exemption is pretty low. ($20,000) in Ontario, Canada. That leaves
a huge lot of people over the $20,000 threshold who do pay for it. The

So, I guess if just a few people steal, it makes stealing OK, huh?

maximum one would pay is $900 a year, even if they're billionaires. So you
tell me, who exactly are the indigent stealing from? I don't see any filthy

Those who do pay.

rich being forced into servitude by the thieving poor. If anything, the
reverse is true with the filthy rich using whatever method they can find to
increase their holdings while the poor get poorer. If it was a static
system, I might agree some with your viewpoint, but it's not by a long shot.

You really, really need a crash course in economics. It is the rich who
form the capital that animates the economy, not the poor. Well .. the
rich and the middle class do. Your class hatred it unbecoming of
a self-anointed savior of mankind.

Your whole viewpoint is based on the fear that somewhere, somehow your
personal worth is going to be snatched away from you by the "collectivists".

No, my viewpoint is based on the fact that stealing is morally wrong and
that voluntary charity is honorable, noble, and benefits both the giver
and the recipient. Your worldview, by contrast, is built on theft, fear,
and loathing of anyone with more than you as best as I can determine.

The sad fact is that if anything is taken from you, it's going to be the
rich and powerful who do the taking, not the less affluent of society. All

What utterly foolish nonsense. I have actually personally known a
few of the ultra wealthy. They gave me a job. The moochers never did.

the businesses that are cheated and defrauded and bilked of millions of
dollars into bankruptcy in the US, it's always the CEO's and people of power
who do the taking. Yet, here you are jumping on the little guy solely
because of your misdirected delusion of fear.

Yawn and barf. The next time you need a hand up or hand out, ask your
local crack whore, drug addict, drunk, or lazy slob for help and see
where that gets you. Then shave, get a haircut, take a shower and
present yourself at the door of the eeeeeeevil rich and see where that
leads. There is no inherent virtue or vice in wealth OR poverty. But
those of means hire other people. The greediest SOB who changes
Ferraris like underwear may not be nice, but in their quest for
more wealth they create opportunity for the rest of us. That's
Reality Sparky, whether you like it or not.

Tighten your bulldog teeth as much as you want, but it's wasted effort for
the wrong reason.

As Rand once commented, in a debate between the Irrational and the
Rational, the Irrational always wins. So .. you're right.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/