Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
That is not the alternative. The alternative is to allow people
to keep what is theirs, thereby creating so much aggregate wealth
that there is plenty of charity available for those really in need.

That's some feeble attempt at a joke right? In our North American society,
the rich are richer than ever before and the divide between rich and poor
grows exponentionally on a daily basis. Very few are contributing to those

You need to lay off the crack pipe. There are fewer people who are
"poor" in objective terms than at any time in Western history. THe
big "divide" you mention does exist ... because more people than ever
are, um *rich*.

charities you're exalting. The rich of our society are essentially a case of
absolute power corrupting absolutely. There's little interest in charitable
contributions other than the occasional lip service to silence the masses.

Is it hard to sleep at night with that much bile for people that have
more than you? Is it possible they do so because you are their
inferior?

At one point I believed you were a little smarter than that. But, it's
obvious that you're so petrified at losing hold of the little that you have
that it's obliterated any semblence of logic you have or once had. Life must
be tough for you cowering in fear behind your barricades.

I am "terrified" that collectivist bottom feeders with little or no
real skin in the game of life will terrorize those of us who are
productive. There are only three kinds of people in the world,
Makers, Fakers, and Takers. You are certainly not the first.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/