Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Comcast Dumping Newsgroups

On 2008-09-23, Pete C. wrote:

Maxwell Lol wrote:

Joseph Gwinn writes:

This one claims that Giganews is the best US provider.

A lot depends on what's important. Price is more important than binaries.
I tried Teranews, but I didn't like the tagline and the service.

So I went to glorb for $10 a year. No problems.

It doesn't appear in the reviews, but usenetmonster seems to be a good
choice. Rollover GB ensures I'll never hit any limits.

Same with Newsguy. I'm up to over 1 Terabyte of unused
bandwidth, since I don't frequent binary newsgroups.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564