Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chainsaw blade sharpened?

On 9/23/2008 11:46 AM ng_reader spake thus:

And, as a follow up, if I may, youtube showed me how to sharpen with a tool.
Doesn't look that hard, but if the tool is as much as a new chain, well, you
do the math.

Yes; do the math. You only have to buy the sharpening tool once, after
which you can resharpen the chain many times before needing to buy a new
one, which ought to save you much $$$.

- Paulo Freire