Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Roger wrote:

The message
from Terry Fields contains these words:

I'd like to try playing with the MetO data, but two things aren't
working in my favour: a brief search of the MetO site didn't turn up
the figures - have you come across them. by any chance?;

Not as yet. As it is fine atm I am spending very little time in the
house. If the worst comes to the worst I could always extract the
figures from the graph but they would be rather imprecise.

I'm looking through various blogs to see if anyone has posted a link
to the Hadley data. Found plenty of mentions, but no link.

I did find this, however, which extends the data to July 08:

http://reallyrealclimate.blogspot.co...e-anomoly.html

It shows three data sets - UAH, HadCrut, RSS - and the author has
added linear regressions.

It's interesting to note that the Hadley data is out of line with the
other two, from 2007 onward.

....and there's more data reduction on he

http://reallyrealclimate.blogspot.co...max-results=11

than you can shake a stick at.

All for interest only!