Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Terry Fields wrote:
stuart noble wrote:

Thanks. Yes, I really must get into Excel charts, but I have an aversion
to pie charts and graphs.
What puts me off all this monitoring is the extent to which I know I can
influence the readings by slightly varying my everyday physical
activities in the previous couple of hours. Simple things like taking a
shower etc.

You might like to see my post of a few minutes ago to Roger, where I
illustrate several ways of manipulation of my BP data. For your
interest I've included a BP vs Time of Day graph.

Yes, thanks.
I make sure I see the doc first thing in the morning when my readings
are usually good. That way "we" don't have a problem