Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.game-shows,rec.arts.tv
Stacey Chuffo Stacey Chuffo is offline

Default Who the heck is Dynex?

wrote in message
On Sep 21, 11:40 pm, "Stacey Chuffo" phsd-
wrote:
"John Bachman" wrote in message

I am shopping for a plasma TV for my mother-in-law and came across a
Dynex which is $200 less than similar sets by known names.

OK, repair guys, what's the scoop on Dynex?

Why even ask a question like that? Did you ever see the picture on a
Dynex?
I did one time at Pest Buy and it was uglier than Ashleigh Cope's snatch.

When the television needs repair, which is usually about 3 hours after
the
warranty expires on those cheap brands, then forget it, it's not
serviceable
as they do not service them just give you a new one (should one fail
during
the warranty period.)

In the long run, you probably won't be saving $200.00.

TIA

John
AnaTek Corporation
www.anatekcorp.com

It's better than the retarded hate you spew on alt.tv.game-shows

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.game-shows/topics

Now, try and deny that. Bitch.

I wouldn't deny it for a second, bitch. In fact, not only would I not deny
it, I would tell you why I did it - because Harvey Daye Junior is an
emo-kid-****ing jerkoff and I'll probably do it again. Now if you want to
save $200.00 and buy a cheaper plasma, and teach me a lesson while you're at
it, then that's your prerogative. Now many people including myself, will get
turned on by the lower price, just to have the mother****er fail shortly
after the warranty. They contact the company and spend hours on hold, that
is only if the company is still in business. Cheaper electronics
manufacturers don't support their products, just replace them if they fail
under warranty. And after the warranty, **** it as it is more than unlikely
any television repairman can repair it. This isn't the case with name brand
manufacturers which supply parts and service manuals to television
repairmen. So back to the electronics store it is to finally get the name
brand at the higher price, paying more than if you just went with the name
brand to begin with.