Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Upscale" wrote

I think that tide will be stemmed to a large degree. Taking on Tim's
warped
view of what consists of theft, it's stealing from our Canadian society to
get their training and then going to the US for profit. At the very least,
can envision some type of mandated term of service in Canada before
they're
eligible to leave.

I wish, no pray (and I'm not particularly religious), that we forge a system
in this country, that, at the very least, let's us at die with dignity and
without stripping our families of the fruits of a lifetime of our collective
labors.

That said, there has never been a guarantee of that wish in human history
.... we are destined to die.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08