Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message news:m1kkq5-
So, let me get this right. You have a *right* to keep what you've
earned AND a simultaneous *right* to healthcare, even if others have to
pay for it. IOW, it is the job of other people to ensure your
middle class lifestyle is not compromised. Is that correct?

Tim, you're so full of crap, that it's galling. Try as you might, you keep
attempting to put your words into the mouths people with whom you disagree.

Canadian health care is paid for by everyone and administered by the
government. If you have the money, your taxes contribute to the system. If
you don't then you're still covered. You consider health care a luxury that
only the rich should receive, everyone else can go to hell. We treat it as a
basic right, not any different than many of the rights that the US has
enshrined in their constitution.

You're the one advocating a "screw everybody else" scheme not me.
I advocate that everyone maintain title to that which they have earned
legitimately. You advocate a system wherein other people are forced to
pay for what you want. Lovely.

You're a flat out liar. Still trying to put words in my mouth. Your feeble
attempt to compare healthcare to "what people want" is as misdirecting a
statement at it gets. Healthcare is not "a want", it's a right in our
society. What you advocate is a complete separation into a two tier system,
the rich and the poor and you'd be just as happy for the rich to get richer
and the poor to stay that way.

It is not selfish to object to having your wallet looted or being
robbed at the point of a government gun. It takes a particular
kind of dishonesty to try and paint this kind of theft as noble,
but you're sure good at it.

My highest ideal is integrity. It is dishonest to steal from one citizen,
give it to another, and then try and claim some imaginary moral high

ground.

You're highest ideal is lieing and Bull****ting as long as you can get away
with it. Thanks for the lesson in trolling. You like being an asshole and
quite obviously, I'm not the only one to think so.

Bye.