Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default electric four wheeler

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:35:18 -0500, the infamous "Karl Townsend"
scrolled the following:

ATV or 4WD full-size truck?

ATV

Anyone have suggestions on where to go for design advice and part
sourcing?

I suggested parting out an old electric golf cart. He's thinking there is
new technology that will make for a far snappier machine.

I doubt that he could find a Prius at a junkyard, but it's new and
high-tech.

Where will he plug in to recharge, at the forestry lookout station's
solar cell array? Through solar cells on a modified lumber rack?

My place, of course. The juice is free here.

Oh, I thought you might want to take it somewhere, y'know, like the
BOONDOCKS, WHERE YOU CAN GO 4WDing. g

Help Save the Endangered Plumb Bobs From Becoming Extinct!