Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Kris Krieger Kris Krieger is offline

Default Peace will come when it’s gone

John Larkin wrote in
:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:58:56 -0500, Kris Krieger
wrote:

[snip]

So, without hard data, although I of course cannot make any sort of
valid claim your impression/opinion/experience (since you
expereinced it, not me), I am nonetheless compelled to doubt words like
"most"/"the majority" in terms of whether there is a higher percentage
of "evil *******s" so to speak among one or another given belief system.
I suspect that, since pure atheists are still rather rare, it might be
that they stick out in your memory more strongly, and the rotten one's
more strongly still.

- K.

Read "Who Really Cares?"

Um, if you don't care about responses/input, why do you bother posting...?
More to the point, if you don't care about input, why should people care
enough to read what you write?

As far as the USA goes, look at the red-state/blue-state maps, and
maps of religious tendencies, and maps of charitable donations per
capita, and maps of violent crime, and maps of volunteerism... all
easily available on the web. Interesting correlations.

John

I think you missed my point, but since you say that you don't care, there is
no reason for me to waste my time trying to clarify it.

I give people the benefit of the doubt, and I tried to respond to your posts
in a civil "informal discussion" manner. But I'm glad you at least had the
decency to tell me that you don't care about that and don't care about what I
have to say, so that I can avoid wasing my time.