Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generator Livin'

Take two thousand watts, and call me in the morning.

Please write some more, of how you coped with various things. We can learn
from your experience.

--
Dr. Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"T. McQuinn" wrote in message
m...
I've been watching the deal sites for a good price on a quality UPS for
a while now. Eventually I will have one.

The battery from the Explorer with the 1200/3600 watt inverter got me
through my critical processes. But I may be teetering on the brink of
insanity here on day 8. I skip right over ads that have models in
skimpy outfits and drool over the Honda EU2000 pictures.............