Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Slightly off-topic: Do I need a gardener, builder ...... ?

In article ,
Slider wrote:
Hi

I need my rear patio area re-laying. I was going to do it myself but I
haven't got the time. I was hoping to get it done before now but still
haven't got around to it. Was going to have a look on Yell.com but
wasn't sure what service I needed. Do I need a builder, a landscape
gardener or what?

I'm sure either would do the job. A landscape gardener may be familiar
with a wider choice of stone, though. But many employ what are effectively
builder's labourers for this sort of work anyway.

--
*It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.