Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

Roger wrote:

I am tempted to write to the Met Office about the bizarre way they
terminate their smoothing filter. Doubt if that will even provoke a
response let alone nudge them onto something a bit less extreme.

I have many times emailed site owners about lack of information,
incorrectnesses, etc. The responses have varied enormously. At one end
of the scale, thanks for pointing out the problem and near-immediate
action to correct it. At the other, nothing, not even a reply, and no
change.

However, I do believe that it helps everyone when such questions are
asked, errors pointed out, etc. in the spirit of trying to get things
right.

--
Rod

onset.