Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Miele vacuum cleaner (model Solution HEPA 700) - motor sparking!

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:09:51 GMT, Graz wrote:

Source for new/reconditioned motor?

Miele are supposed to be a top brand/manufacturer do they not supply
spares? Or an in home service division? If it was a Dyson I think the
fixed fee £65 service charge covers replacement motor. ducks

If memory serves, I think Andy H described a very similar service from
Miele - they collect, fix and return for a set price regardless of what
needs doing.

--
Cheers,

John.