Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Spitz Larry Spitz is offline

Default Sofatable

I have just finished this sofatable. The top is Zelkova (Japanese Elm), as
are the lower shelf supports and the wedges. All of the rest is sycamore.

Unfortunately I can't bring it into the house yet since we have a new puppy
and he and our older dog race around a bit too much without respecting
furniture.

The color of the Zelkova does not show well in the 3/4 and frontal view. It
is much closer to that shown in the top view. Blame the photographer (me)
or the camera.

Cheers,

Larry

Attached Thumbnails
Sofatable-frontal-jpg  Sofatable-top-jpg  Sofatable-view-jpg