Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Doug Smith W9WI Doug Smith W9WI is offline

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:07:15 +0100, Eeyore wrote:
The problem:
What would you suggest I use for connectivity?

No alternative at all ? Cable or ADSL, whichever Comcast isn't. If none then
presumably the internet you already have ?

ADSL is unavailable in much of the country, including many places that
aren't nearly as isolated as one might think.

I live 25 miles outside Nashville in a neighborhood filling with
"McMansions". Here, it's either Charter or dialup. No FIOS, no DSL, no
wireless. (my Sprint phone doesn't even work unless I go outside...)