Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Is microwave safe without the outside cover screwed on.

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:51:47 -0700 (PDT), KC
wrote:

Put a spider in a microwave oven and turn it on. Spider lives about
1/2 second.
Put a lady bug in the same oven and turn it on. Lady bug will walk
around a little fast but apparently unharmed. Moral: there is no "one
answer fits all".

KC

Wow. I had hoped my days of tormenting insects were over long ago,
but the lady bug half of this does sound interesting! A lady bug
gets on me in the yard no more than once a year, so I may never have
one.