Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default help fix my epson CX5200

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 02:19:08 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

wrote in message
I tried to put in new ink cartridges and didn't have the machine on
the correct setting and it refuses to work now. Any ideas?

Epson ? Throw it. Replace with an HP ... :-)

Arfa

I've just been going through my old service manuals.

I found an Epson Terminal Printer FX-80+ FX-100+ FX-85 FX-105
Technical Manual. It's about 1cm thick and has circuit diagrams,
technical descriptions, adjustment procedures, the lot. In fact the
manual was so detailed that I was able to use it to reconstruct the
contents of a dead PROM.

Today you will get nothing out of Epson or any other printer
manufacturer. How times have changed ...

- Franc Zabkar