Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

mm wrote:

But I can't understand how the two of you don't know that you can't
tell just from looking, and why you think there was no sig. when I've
told you there was one**. And why it's so important to each of you,
and why you're so sure you're right, that you go to the trouble to
post.

A) There was no sig (as Google will verify.) It appeared as plain
text in the body of your message. Nothing to distinguish it as a
sig rather than just more of your post. How was one to know where
your text stopped and your sig began?
B) You're taking the trouble to reply. What does that say?