Posted to alt.electronics
Terry Terry is offline

Default speech to serial

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:02:27 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

=hi, cant you just plug a mic into your sound card on pc , and use
windows
=softwrae even to record it ?
=
=mark k
=
=
="Tim" wrote in message
=I am looking for a circuit and software that I once saw in the
1990's. It
=had a microphone, a circuit and a serial port output. It converted
speech
=to serial input to a computer. The software allowed you to play
back the
=speech. I still have the circuit I built for this, but have long
since
=lost the software.
=
= Does anyone remember the circuit I am referring to? Do you happen
to know
= where I can get the software and possibly schematic again?
=
= Thank you,
=
= Tim

.....And use "Audacity" (free) to edit it!

Cheers--
Terry--WB4FXD
Edenton, NC