Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
"krw" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
Do you really want Congress owning (all) corporations?

Wouldn't that be a 180 degree turn-around? Don't corporations own
Congress now?

So, you'd rather have the incompetent crooks in Washington owning
all corporations? Perhaps you'd be happier in the FSU?

I'd rather have citizens owning corporations in privatized accounts.
The current method of having government spend the money in retirement
accounts and replacing it with government IOUs adds up to $4 trillion in
debt with another $40 or so trillion to go. Our kids and grandkids are
going to love being taxed a second time for the same thing we already
paid taxes for.