Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Peace will come when it’s gone

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Tweaking your chime a wee bit... can't you admit that religion has
been the cause of most wars and most ills of the world ?:-)

Nope. Money is the cause of most wars. For example, the history of
the Crusades is more about plunder than religion. However, I will
admit that religion makes a good cover story.

As for the ills of the world, the basic problem is that the planet has
too many people. I have no idea what to do about that. Hopefully, I
won't be around when someone tries to solve that problem.

Drivel: Not too many years ago, mankind looked to religion for the
answers to his problems. Today, mankind seems to be look at religion
as the cause of his problems. That's a fairly impressive switch in
perhaps 150 years.

Just goes to show how adaptable the human race is, which is probably a
damn good thing, except for the hoodwinking of the west about AGW (the
Asians, Chinese and Japanese don't give a damn about it I notice btw).

Graham