Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

Doug Winterburn wrote in news:zksBk.16947
:

It ain't just corporate America - our lawmakers have devised a scheme
whereby they have run up over $4 trillion of debt called "trust funds"
that they claim are assets. Same accounting deceitful practices used by
Enron. Been going on since FDR.

I don't think it was ever a trust fund in the sense of being set aside for
the future. That's just ostrich mentality. All it ever was was a way to
fund retirements from current workers' income taxes.

And now FICA taxes hould be leveled on ALL income, earned and unearned, so
the fat cats pay a little more of the War costs. Although it would mean I
would pay more taxes too.

--
Best regards
Han