Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

Mike, you say that as if it is a bad thing. I've always wanted to own my
own insurance company and now I do. I'm going to get interest on my money,
of course so that makes it a great investment. The interest will assure
that I have a comfortable retirement when the checks start rolling in.
We're now eligible for the "Friends and Family Discount" on al AIG
policies too.

With the added interest income, maybe I'll buy General Motors. As an
owner, we all get company cars. Are you in?

Yeahbut you don't understand the real problem here Edwin. Leave it to the
government to do a deal... So here we are, now part owners in our own
insurance/finance company. Could be good - we should be expecting those
nice big bonuses pretty soon, don't you think? I mean - just give it a
short time to get things right, and then we should be able to expect those.
But - like I said leave it to the government to screw up a deal. Just about
the time the company is healthy enough to start paying us those sweet
bonuses, we have to give the damned thing back.

--

-Mike-