Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default PT: First as tradegy, second as farce

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:15:32 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrolled the following:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:26:38 -0500, Ignoramus11155
wrote:

I do not like McCain, a lot more than I like Obama.

I'm on the flipflop of that. Obama worries me. I don't scare easy.
That isn't because I'm brave or anything; it's because I've been
scared ****less enough times to be somewhat fatalistic. That said,
Obama worries me. McCain does too, but Obama worries me rather more.

Dittoes, Don.

--
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous
delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.