Posted to alt.home.repair
Nick Danger Nick Danger is offline

Default Dryer repair q

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

I bet the belt is on the wrong side of the tensioner, You have to put
the belt on with the tensioner greatly distorted to get it to go on
correctly. I have done the belt replacement on 3 similar dryers, and
I always have a problem getting the belt on correctly. I forget in
between each session, a sign of advancing age, I guess.

Bob Hofmann

It looks like I'm going to be guilty until proven innocent. Stay tuned -
I'll post a pic tomorrow. It's too late at night now to crawl around in the
dust and lint in the laundry room and twist my body up like a pretzel just
to take a picture.