Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Don Bruder Don Bruder is offline

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

nospam wrote:

http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

I suggest YOU drop comcast.

Graham

I, for one, would love to.

The problem:
What would you suggest I use for connectivity? Satellite is a
non-starter. Dialup? Don't make me laugh... It'd be going over Comcast's
VOIP, and at a higher price than I'm already paying for the internet
connection! Wireless? Not a bad idea - if we had anything that even
resembled line-of-sight to the general vicinity of the only wireless
installation in the area. All factors which conspire to leave me, and
likely quite a few others like me, pretty well hosed.

Ain't communications monopolies great?

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info