Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comcast Dumping Newsgroups

It seems to be coming on more and more.
News groups are turned into political crap on each other sites and stealing
music, movies, smut and the like.

It is a real shame that some people feel so much shame or hurt that they
must strike out and slander each other and anyone in the political scene.

This is a metal group. How much metal working is done here ? NOT MUCH ANYMORE.

IT IS A REAL SHAME. I'm glad I have printed a number of statements and facts
here while the group was at the focus of metal working.

I Cez the enemy - they is us. Pogo.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Erik wrote:
Hi all,

I saw in some other groups that Comcast will soon be dumping newsgroup
access.

http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

Erik