Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sky boxes

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:01:58 +0100, Dave wrote:

A dish, feed and wall mounted socket was supplied to us by mistake. All
it looks like I need is a satellite decoder box, am I right

A DSAT box of some sort, be that a Sky Digibox, a Freesat box or a generic
FTA box. A cable with F type connectors at each end to link the wall
socket to the DSAT box. A fully wired SCART cable to link the box to the
TV, so you can use RGB not baseband video and a TV (or monitor capable of
displaying standard TV frame and line rates) of course. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.