Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Father/daughter talk...

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 10:20:32 -0700, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
wrote:

And I'm three paces behind you, Jim. I don't have a flying freakin' IDEA
what he's getting at.

BTW, you do understand that you can be a social liberal and a fiscal
conservative at the same time, yes?

Jim

Of course. In spite of my detractors opinions I AM probably more
liberal (tolerant) than they are. They HATE me. I don't hate them, I
just think they are ignorant.

As I pointed out in a recent letter-to-editor of my own, responding to
a witch who called me a bigot, my immediate family consists of
atheists plus members of three distinct religions, not all of which
are even Christianity-based, and we're not all Caucasian... and we get
along just fine.

But I am a hawk, and I don't believe in baby-sitting by the
government.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state