Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

On Sep 20, 10:12*am, "Swingman" wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

Mike, you say that as if it is a bad thing. *I've always wanted to own my
own insurance company and now I do. I'm going to get interest on my money,
of course so that makes it a great investment. *The interest will assure
that I have a comfortable retirement when the checks start rolling in.
We're now eligible for the "Friends and Family Discount" on al AIG
policies too.

With the added interest income, maybe I'll buy General Motors. *As an
owner, we all get company cars. *Are you in?

And since I have no credit card debt - zero, zip, nada, none, I should go
out and get me a boatload while I can so it can be forgiven.

... and speaking of boatloads, there's that bass boat I've always wanted,
and it's only $32,000 .... used!

I'm in!

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

At a limit of say, 32 x 3 lb bass times 10 years.. lemme see... that's
about $ 30 per pound of bass. Not including fuel, magaritas and
maintenance.

That's okay. I paid $ 600 per duck on a trip once.