Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sky boxes

On 20/09/2008 17:36, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:28:59 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Out of the terrestrial channels yes, but e.g. Dave, Sky3, FiveLife/US,
and others are not FTA.

Yeah so what's that got to do with what I replied to .

You claimed Five was "the one remaining channel" that is FTV, if we're
talking about the analogue terrestrial channels, your comment is
correct, but if e.g. we're talking about the channels available on
Freeview, it isn't; though AFAICT nobody has specified what set of
channels we *are* talking about.

I wasn't saying you were wrong, merely pointing out for others' benefit
that they might not (yet) receive all the channels they might expect on
freesat.