Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Calculating your carbon footprint - a load of ********

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"David Hansen" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:48:34 +0100 someone who may be geoff
wrote this:-

because you keep on spouting ********

That is one of the antis' tricks. It allows them to waste your time.
I think it is best to rebut them occasionally, with links to more
information which those with an open mind can follow and decide for
themselves.

Well so far *you* haven't posted any links to any useful data so I think
you fit your own description quite well.

All you quote is Sun reader press releases and no substance at all.

When someone does post some real data you either ignore it or
misinterpret it.

As for Geoff it has nothing to do with anti he just has a personal grudge
for some reason.

Err ...
lets see

You claimed to be the better engineer, but you don't even seem to
understand basic physics

and refuse to admit that you are wrong, you try and deflect it by
claiming that it was part of a bigger statement - which it wasn't

you claim that rain forests put more water into the atmosphere than the
oceans, expecting the other party to prove that it isn't the case

and you're an annoying self righteous **** who,deserves to get written
off in an RTA

capiche ragazzo ?

--