Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Mark is offline

Default Foundation Wall Repair

Thanks, Jules. This is what I was looking for.

wrote in message
On Sep 18, 8:55 am, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
"aemeijers" wrote in message

I asked the worker where I could buy a kit to do the work myself and he
stated that it was only sold to concrete repair companies and was not
available to the public. He also stated that there were various
viscosities
of the epoxy and the one to use was determined by the width of the crack
and
the thickness of the wall. Too thin and the epoxy would just run out. Too
thick and it wouldn't penetrate the crack fully.

You can buy kit from this company online:

http://www.basementandcrawlspaceproducts.com/

They have detailed installation procedure too.

--Jules