Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default WalMart ColorPlace Patio Paint?

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:36:40 -0400, "bb"
wrote:

"LM" wrote in message ...

"Tube Audio" wrote in message
Hi

I need to repaint my patio, it is concrete, it sees alot of foot traffic.

I was going to use the Kelly Moore 1350 patio paint, then I saw the
ColorPlace paint at Walmart. They also make a patio paint.

Anyone know anything about or use the WalMart paint?

If you're set on WalMart.... I can't help you.

However, if you're not opposed to options, look into H&C concrete _stain_.
This is an excellent product. Sold at places like Sherwin Williams & B.
Moore.

You're a Walmart shopper... you buy whatever is cheapest...sheesh

and made in China from materials and contents that are largly unknown.
Somehow I can't get excited about Chinese paint--and finding out a
year or two later it has toxic industrial waste in it that is leaching
out into your home.

I'd recommend a reputable paint supplier, and not Wally-World...